1. Access to and use of the scorecarts.com website ("this Site") is provided by us subject to these Site Terms. "We" "us" and "our" refer to Score Carts Marketing Management, a company limited by guarantee in the United Arab of Emirates and registered in Dubai under trade license number 818554.
2. "You" or "your" refers to the person who uses any part of this Site.
3. Your use of any part of this Site constitutes your acceptance of these Site Terms which takes effect on the date on which you first use this Site. If you do not agree with these Site Terms, you should cease using this Site immediately.
4. We reserve the right to change these Site Terms at any time without notice to you by posting changes online. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the amended Site Terms.
5. You are responsible for all access to this Site through your Internet connection and for bringing these Site Terms to the attention of all persons accessing this Site through your Internet connection.
6. You must not interfere with another person's use of this Site or otherwise act in a way that negatively affects another person's use of this Site.
7. You shall not use this Site in any way which in any respect:
8. If you are asked for details of a payment card, you must be fully entitled to use that card. The card must have sufficient funds to cover the proposed payment to us.
9. You shall fully and promptly indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all liabilities, claims, losses, damages, demands, injuries, charges, fines, proceedings, costs and expenses (including legal expenses) that we may suffer or incur as a direct or indirect result of any breach by you of any obligation on you under these Site Terms.
1. Whilst we endeavor to make this Site available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. We make no warranty that your access to this Site will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free.
2. Access to this Site may be suspended or withdrawn to or from you personally or all users temporarily or permanently at any time and without notice. We may also impose restrictions on the length and manner of usage of any part of this Site for any reason. If we impose restrictions on you personally, you must not attempt to use this Site under any other name or user.
3. We do not warrant that this Site will be compatible with any or all hardware and software which you may use. Although we may put in place security measures for your protection, we shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your access to or use of this Site or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, this Site. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties in breaching any security measures.
4. We may change or update this Site and anything described in it without notice to you.
5. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that information and materials on this Site are correct, no warranty (except as expressly provided in the terms and conditions for our supply of goods or services to you for a fee) or representation, express or implied, is given that they are complete, accurate, up-to-date, fit for a particular purpose and, to the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. If you place an order through or as a result of using this Site, you are responsible for ensuring that your order contains all necessary and accurate information.
6. Subject to paragraph 16, the material contained on this Site is provided for information purposes only and it shall not give rise to any commitment or obligation by us. Any information on this Site shall not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Nothing on this Site should be relied on as statements or representations of fact. You must satisfy yourself as to the correctness of any statements made in relation to anything on this Site.
7. The contents of this Site are intended for convenience only. Nothing on this Site shall constitute advice specific to your circumstances or a recommendation. The material contained on this Site should not be used as the deciding factor for any business decision and any business or other decision you take on the basis of the Site, or any material contained on it, is your responsibility. We do not suggest that any product or service mentioned on this Site is either available to you or complies with laws outside of the United Arab of Emirates.
1. Supply of our goods or services referred to on this Site shall be governed by our terms and conditions applicable to the sale or supply of those goods or services, which may override these Site Terms to the extent of any conflict.
1. We accept liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for our fraudulent misrepresentation or for any liability that we cannot exclude or limit at law.
2. Our liability in relation to our supply of any good or service on, from or as a result of using this Site for which you pay a fee shall be set out in the relevant terms and conditions for that supply.
3. To the extent permitted by law and subject to paragraphs 16, 17 and 18 above:
1.The Score Carts name and logo and all other brands, names, logos, marks and slogans on this Site are the trade marks or service marks of us or our licensors.
1. Although we have sought to carefully select any site to which a link from this Site exists, we have no control over and accept no responsibility for the content of such linked sites (unless we are the provider of those linked sites). The links are provided “as is” for your convenience only with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within such sites. We do not provide any endorsement or recommendation of any third party site to which this Site provides a link.
2. You must not without our permission either (a) frame any of this Site onto your own or another person's website or (b) provide a deep link to this Site that bypasses the home page of this Site.
3. We hereby grant to you a revocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free right to provide a link from your website to the home page of this Site, provided that you do so in a fair and legal way without damaging our reputation or taking advantage of it. In particular:
1. You may need to use a username and password for your access to, or enabling your colleagues or employees to access, restricted areas of this Site, in which case this section of the Site Terms applies to you.
2. A customer who accesses a restricted part of this Site requiring use of usernames and passwords may need to appoint an employee to allocate usernames to us on behalf of other authorized users in his or her organization. In that event, you must ensure that you as the employee have authority to do so or you as an authorized user have given that employee the right to do so.
3. You must at all times keep your username and password strictly confidential and secure.
4. You must not choose a password which can be readily guessed.
5. You shall not disclose or allow others to have access to your username or password without our prior permission.
6. If you think you may have lost or allowed a third party to see or use your username or password, you must inform us immediately.
7. You shall be responsible for all use of this Site made under your username.
8. We may require that your username or password is changed from time to time.
1.You shall not allow others to have access to your computer to access a subscription service provided on this Site without our prior permission.
2. If you think a third party has used your computer, you must inform us immediately.
3. You shall be responsible for all use of this Site made using your computer.
1. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted and the remaining Site Terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
1. If you want to contact us for any reason, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. These Site Terms and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with United Arab of Emirates law. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Dubai courts to settle any dispute which may arise under these Site Terms (including any non-contractual dispute). We shall also have the right to bring a claim in the jurisdiction in which you are based.